And OLiVE [iT]
Home
Capture [it]
About Me
Sponser
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Kitty Love // Peroni
1 comment:
Unknown
November 2, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Log the blog! Wheres the new posts?!!?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
bSX0
Live. Laugh. Love. Just Be.
View my complete profile
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
Chickpea and Curry Brown Rice
I LOVE chickpeas! They are one of my most favorite things to eat. You can have them all kinds of ways. I do have a dish that I have ...
Social Media & Parenting
It truly is a different world now then when I was a young teenager. Even as up to date as I am with technology and social media/apps th...
Summer Style//Crop Tops
Loving this sorta new summer style. Crop tops are super cute, they come in all kinds of styles, colors and patterns. Not to mention y...
Spring Style Outfit
All the colors of spring are so beautiful! One of the colors that sticks out to me is Violet Tulip. Now I have this perfect button down blo...
Lemon Parmesan Kale Salad
Kale is becoming more popular in the food world and is actually really good for you. So far it is known to be very low in calories, high in...
Banana & Peanut Butter Quesadilla
This is perfect for a sweet treat or a little snack, even good for breakfast! [1 Yellow 1 Purple and 1 TBSP] I got this idea from...
Squash and Zucchini in Marinara
Another dish with squash and zucchini pasta. This time I decided to use the last bit of tomatoes and onions I had, so I chopped them up, le...
Pancakes//Low Carb
This morning I decided I didn't want my usual food items: bacon, sausage and/or eggs, so I thought what other things can I have that ar...
Squash&Zucchini Pasta
I know there are plenty of you out there that LOVE pasta like me! :) The only thing I don't love about pasta is the fact that it mak...
21 Day Fix // Day 2 & 3
It's the end of day 3 and yes its ONLY day 3 but I do feel pretty good! I am sore so last night after my workout I took an Epsom Salt b...
Blog Archive
►
2016
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2014
(33)
▼
July
(10)
Kitty Love // Peroni
Summer Style // Rompers
Quotes...
Low Carb Snacks
Summer Style // Tribal Print Palazzo Pants
Blackened Chicken Salad
My Makeup Favorites
Date Night Outfit
Summer Style//Crochet Shorts
Summer Style//Crop Tops
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
►
2012
(13)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
Instagram: @X0_bs
Powered by
Blogger
.
Pinterest
Amazon Deals
Amazon.com Widgets
Log the blog! Wheres the new posts?!!?
ReplyDelete